PDS Grande Dressage Saddle
Trial saddle available in this model.Please note that if you have not tried this saddle we recommend emailing or ringing us to arrange an appro.
- The PDS Grande dressage saddle is the key saddle within the collection and is suited to a range of horses with an alternate panel option available.
- Stunning Dressage Saddle designed alongside by Carl Hester.
- Close contact design.
- The PDS range has been developed by GFS and Carl Hester. The range is strongly supported by Carl who won an Olympic gold medal for dressage in 2012. PDS saddles combine a modern and close contact design with quality craftsmanship and modern technology.
- PDS saddles are designed to enable the rider to achieve superior control and balance whilst encouraging exceptional movement and freedom for the horse. The result is that the horse and rider work in perfect harmony.
- PDS saddles are fully adjustable and feature a carbon fibre tree and speciality foam and flocked panel for pressure distribution.
- This saddle comes standard with a medium/wide gullet, you can purchase these gullets separately on our website. This saddle takes the 'Series 1' gullets