Bottichelli Jump Saddle
- Double premium aniline full-grain calfskin leather
- MAG System®
- Composite tree
- Latex panels*
- Safe impact band
- Detachable front/rear blocks
* Also available with Integrated flocked panels
Jumping and Eventing Saddles
The medium-deep seat of Acavallo jumping saddles allows the rider to find and keep an optimal position and balance during all phases of riding and jumping, by moving with the horse and supporting its natural jumping technique. The narrow twist of the saddle tree was especially designed to maintain the required close and constant contact with the horse.
Acavallo has built on the experience gained through years of collaboration with some of the most important and talented riders in the world. Aware of the importance of shoulder anatomy and muscle mass of the horse, Acavallo® has designed large panels with anatomical supports to give maximum comfort. The materials used are natural and hypoallergenic. Capable of adapting and absorbing the stresses of every day work and the pressures that develop during all phases of movement.
- Integrated Flocked Panels: Leather, neoprene and felt pocket filled with polyfill. Wool flocking is soft and conforms to a horse’s back. Flocked saddles can be adjusted regularly to accommodate changes as the horse develops. Wool is breathable keeping the horses back cooler. Fresh flocking also minimizes the saddle bouncing and causing concussion to the horses back.
- Latex Panels: Leather, felt lined and latex. Latex panels give great cushioning, are very durable and holds up well to the concussive stress of jumping. The panels do not change shape and bed down.