Ponyo Geometric Jungle Detach-a-Neck 100gm Fill PRE-ORDER - DEPOSIT ONLY
This is a PRE-ORDER item, delivery will be at the end of September.
This is a 20% DEPOSIT ONLY, the remaining 80% + postage will be due at the end of September before the item is shipped. Remaining payment must be made within 7 days after the shipment has arrived otherwise your order will cancelled.
$179.95 - sizes 2'0 - 3'0 (Please contact us for these sizes)
$160 PRE-ORDER PRICE 20% deposit of $32 & $128 + shipping due on arrival
$219.95 - sizes 3'3 - 4'3
$198 PRE-ORDER PRICE 20% deposit of $39 & $159 + shipping due on arrival
$239.95 - sizes 4'6 - 5'6
$216 PRE-ORDER PRICE 20% deposit of $43 & $173 + shipping due on arrival
Beautiful colours and sharp geometric shapes - your horse will be the best dressed in the herd wearing our Geometric Jungle turnout rug.
Ponyo rugs are not only beautiful in their design, but also feature the highest quality materials and components to ensure your horse stays comfortable and protected in the field.
Crafted with 1200D Rip-Stop outer shell, this material has undergone rigorous testing to prove its durability, breathability and waterproofing. This will ensure that your horse or pony stays dry, warm and comfortable.
The adjustable double D-ring clip chest fastenings reduce the time needed to fasten and unfasten at the chest and holds the rug in the optimum position. Both straps are adjustable to allow for horses with wider and narrower shoulders.
Your Ponyo rug will be carefully hand packaged by our rug elves in a re-usable zip fastening storage bag.
The Geometric Jungle Turnout Rug features:
- 1200D Rip-Stop outer shell: waterproof and breathable
- Unique fabric pattern by Ponyo Horsewear
- Polyester inner lining
- Available in your choice of 0gm or 100gm
- Comes with a matching detachable neck cover in matching filling weight
- Generous overlap of neck cover onto main rug body
- Shoulder gusset for freedom of movement
- Double cross surcingles
- Double D-ring clip chest fastening for convenience
- Detachable twin leg straps
- Fitted tail flap
- Fleece wither relief pad
1 year warranty on hardware & waterproofness, warranty does not cover wear & tear.