Q-Linn Amsterdam Violet Ice Bra
- This bra is designed specifically for tear-drop rather than round breasts. If you have rounder breasts, or have had enhancement surgery, you might like to try the Athens bra.
- Ditch those bras that dig in – the Amsterdam’s supportive, comfortable straps give you a smooth finish so you can avoid pinching and unsightly rolls across your back.
- Drawing strength from the gel-padded band around the chest, the Amsterdam protects you from the 10cm bounce that your breast faces on every stride without dragging down on your shoulders.
- Designed by horse riders, for horse riders
- Recognising the varied challenges you face in each equestrian discipline, the Q-Linn range has been tested by riders competing in dressage, show jumping, eventing and reining. Stay comfortable, move freely and be securely supported, no matter what your horse throws at you!
- The ultimate high-impact sports underwear, Q-Linn designs were created by horse riders based in Europe, with feedback from thousands of customers worldwide. This is a pretty bra that won’t let you down!
- Comes with a wash bag
Jo- 5 stars
"I can't believe how supportive this bra is! I'm a D-cup and have always used Berlei or Triumph sport bras, but they gave me a headache and didn't really stopped the bounce much.
This bra looks great, feels great, and works.. it really does. I wear the straps normal for yoga and pilates, and crossed for horse riding."
Justine- 5 stars
The best sports bra ever!
"This is seriously the best sports bra I've ever worn. It gives ultra hold and support but is super comfortable to wear all day. No bite, no pinch, no digging in. It gives a seamless look under a white dressage shirt. I'm going to buy another for spare! "